I hate it.

My Dr. one of the 2 i trust completely. Told me today that I cant have sx anymore for the rest of my 4 1/2 weeks I have left. I hate it. I already haven't gotten any in over a week and after I have the baby the dr. Told me I cant have sex for 7 weeks because 6 til i get the IUD then one week after. God I am going to be such a B****.
When did your dr. tell you you had to stop if they did. And how long is the longest you have gone without sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Sometimes sex is deemed dangerous during a pregnancy, unfortunately. If it's bad enough for your doctor to say not to, then definitely make sure you listen! At my six week visit my doctor told me to wait for another month, as I still hadn't healed well...
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 9:52 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• You give him oral, he give you oral. Both happy =D
    Anonymous

• My husband was only around for the first three months of my first pregnancy and then he joined the marines. It sucked I was so horny and I didn't go out to live with him until two and a half months after I gave birth. He was able to come home for 10 days when I was 8 months (we got married than too) and 10 days before I gave birth (well he was around for 2 days so we only did it once cuz after you give birth you obviously can't have sex). I'm pregnant again and the weird thing is I just don't want to have sex really at all, if only it was that way with my first. At least it will feel really good when you can finally have sex!!
    Anonymous

• I wasn't allowed to have sex my entire first pregnancy and I don't know if it was knowing I couldn't or what, but I really didn't even want to...and then we didn't til 4 months after our daughter was born because I was too sore. This time we've had sex right along until this last week (and I'm about right with you in weeks) and I just stopped wanting to. When I'm not pregnant, we are really active, but I'm definitely not rushing it postpartum this time either. I get way too swollen and sore...plus last time I was still bleeding at my 6 week appt.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:18 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• No I will him but he wont me when I am pregnant and I really am not that into it. And its not because he does anything wrong I just dont
    Anonymous

• My doctor was telling me to have sex up until I got induced. In fact she said it was one of the few ways to help make labor come on. I'm sorry your doctor has forbade sex. But I agree with the previous poster!!
    afeggan

Answer by afeggan at 9:23 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• why do u have 2 stop?
    Anonymous

• why did your doctor tell you to stop? I have the understanding that sex is safe your entire pregnancy. I had bleeding issues with sex, but was never told to stop, just to take it easier.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 9:35 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Because he doesn't want my pelvic bone to go through it. He said no sex because my pelvic bones didn't need it.

Anonymous

• Has your pelvic bone had issues? That is weird. I would research it on my own. Doctors don't give women enough credit for being strong. GL
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 9:59 PM on Dec. 12, 2008