How to get Ex fiance back from his rebound girlfriend? adult content

Please don't judge me harshly. Everybody makes mistakes. It's been a month now that me and my ex fiance have been seperated. We broke up because I got drunk and cheated on him. I realize I have a drinking problem and been working on it. Not too long ago, I was feeling loney and depressed, so I went to see my Ex in Winnipeg, Mb. He told me not to go, but I did anyways. His landlord kicked me out the next day not knowing who I was. I was upset that my Ex acted like he didn't care I came to see him. I left crying and then called him. He told me it wasn't me and he has lots of shit to deal with; lost his money, didn't know if he get another job. The whole time we were chilling, he acted like we were still dating and he even called me Babe, which was sweet. The sad thing right now is he has a rebound GF. She seems to be everything I wish I could of been in the relationship. And you know what I'm just as good as she is. I just lost myself in the relationship and stoped caring. I really wanna get my ex bf back. He was so great to me. He called me not to long ago asking if I wanted pictures of the kids and shit. When we were together, he took my kids as his own. Somebody I talked too says he's still emotionally attacted to me, and to wait two wks for him to call me again. And then ask what he wants from me. If he just wants to be friends, then so be it. I rather have a close friend then anything right now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• It is up to him, not you, who he decides to be with.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 1:57 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• He may not want you back. You cheated on him.
    Have you thought about that?
    And how do you know its a rebound girlfriend? She could be the real deal for him.

Leave it be.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 1:57 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• You need to work on you before you start dating anyone!

He will not trust you again and better realize that!

But if he see you going to AA and therapy he "may" come around.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 2:01 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Right.. he may not want you back. He may actually want to be with the girl hes with now. You could TRY to get him back, but in the end you may just make an ass outta yourself.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:01 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• It's difficult, you cheated on him, he's probably feeling like he wasn't good enough, I think you'll be VERY lucky if he decides to come back to you, but I wish you all the best :)
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 2:02 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• "I'm just as good as she is"...that's your line - but if she doesn't cheat on him, she's the better woman and always will be.
    Anonymous

• Well, honey, you cheated. Most people can't forgive that. You made your bed, and now you have to lie in it. They may have something real, and she might not cheat on him. You definitely need to stay away from alcohol, and learn from your mistakes. Don't interfere with his current relationship. You screwed up, and you can't expect him to go back to you. Alcohol does ugly things to people.
    I'd let him be. Work on yourself and move on from this relationship. Good luck.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:06 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• (((HUGS))) im sorry but you cheated it takes a strong person to be able to deal with that... Good Luck i hope everything works out
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 2:12 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Well, if he is smart he will keep on moving forward and leave you out of his life. Why would he want a cheater?
    Anonymous

• I cheated on my ex... I found out real quick that if you cheat... regardless of if you're drunk or not, you didn't care for that person as much as you thought you did. I'm sure he's a great guy and you miss him terribly, you're probably jealous of this girl as well. I think it would be better for you to get your life together and worry about your children. They need you. focus on them and mr. right will come or come back... if you force it you'll only be showing that you're not learning from your life experiences. Best of luck to you!
    VanessaMomof2

Answer by VanessaMomof2 at 2:27 PM on Jun. 20, 2011