HOW TO NOT LET MY HORMONES INTERFERE WITH MY RELATIONSHIP? WHILE IM PREGNANT

RELATIOSHIP PROBLEMS

MOMMYOFONE655

Asked by MOMMYOFONE655 at 1:07 PM on Jul. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• YOU REALLY DONT HAVE NE CONTROL OVER UR HORMONES BECUZ OF THE FACT THAT U R PREGNANT SO UR MATE SHOULD UNDERSTAND WHENEVA U GET RATIONAL OR WAT NOT SEEIN HOW THEY KNO THE FACT THAT UR HORMONES R REALLY CRAZY RIGHT NOW
    MOmMi32B3

Answer by MOmMi32B3 at 1:29 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Explain to your SO that your hormones are out of whack, and hope he/she (u never know) will be understanding. It doesn't end right after birth, though. It will continue for a few weeks/months afterwards.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 3:06 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• The thing is that you wont even know when your hormones are going crazy, I didnt think I was as nuts as I was when I was pregnant until several months after my second daughter was born and started thinking back.....just try to be open to hearing your SO when you are being hormonal. Eating right and excersising will also help keep you somewhat sane. LOL I only say that because I was hormonal to the extreme a few times.
    vivianasmom

Answer by vivianasmom at 3:25 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• be honest and open. get educated on pregnancy and the stages and educate your hubby.

read "What to Expect When You're Expecting"
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 9:03 PM on Jul. 12, 2008