So confused!

We wernt to the hospital with contractions every 3-4 mins and my doctor even said I deff seemed to be in labor but sent me home cuz I was only 1cm and 50% effaced. I took a nap and then they stopped. Ever since I've been getting contractions here and there. This my third pregnancy and I've never had this happen before so what is going on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Sometimes it happens. The contractions can be coming and going, or even be consistent for a bit, and then slow down. Labor is an unpredictable state. Try to get some sleep while you can, before things get more intense. A bath can help you relax (and it may slow things down rather than speed things up). A walk may help get things going. Good luck!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:33 PM on Jun. 20, 2011