What is something you offered to your toddler over and over and they still won't touch or eat it?

My son is 15 months and I have been trying since he was 8 months to get him to eat noodles. Any kind for that matter and he won't even touch them.

mommytobrooke

Asked by mommytobrooke at 2:44 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• That seems to be the only thing my 14 month old will eat. She will not eat chicken or beef...meat of any kind. I keep trying to give her shredded chicken or bbq'd burgers...she's not having it.
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 2:48 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• My daughter didn't touch anything other then a chicken nugget until the age of 4. Hang in there!
    mommytobrooke

Comment by mommytobrooke (original poster) at 2:49 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• LOL my daughter loves any kind of noodles. I have tried to give her watermelon and strawberries...won't touch them. Some days she will have something and other days she doesn't want it.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 2:56 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Some kids never change and others do. My youngest that is 6 will never eat pizza or spagetti. My oldest who is 9 will never eat the same thing since was a kid the sauce would make her since so just kinna stuck with her. Now my middle girl will eat about anything. They say keeping and try cooking it a different way. Make it fun like with dips for fruit and vegs help. Kids go though stages where one day they will eat something and then the next day no way. If they did not like something I would try another fruit or veg or cook something a different way and then they would love it. My oldest will not eat cooked vegs but wants everything fresh and crunchy and I said raw was just as good cooked. Just keep things fun. Have them find recipes in cookbooks worked for me as well.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:01 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• My son will not touch scrambled eggs. I have tried putting cheese on it, adding color like bell peppers, i tried not salting when i cook...you name it ive tried it and he won't eat it. But just found out the other day his papa who make boiled eggs alot gave my son one and he ate it...so now i'm wondering about trying the scrambled eggs again.
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 3:11 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• same with my son, he doesn't like noodles either. he's almost 20 months.
    just keep trying that's all we can do.
    good luck!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 3:17 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Maybe he doesn't like the look, feel or taste of them. Some people just don't like certain things.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 3:18 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Lunch meat... it doesn't matter the kind he won't even consider trying it.... he's almost 3. He also won't try green beans or peas... won't even put them in his mouth to see if he likes them... which for him is weird because MOST foods he'll at least give it a taste.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 10:10 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• my dd that just turned 2 with not eat anything with any type of red sauce but pizza i think the only reason that she likes pizza is bacause he dad is a delivery man and brings home free pizza form the time she was like 5 months old
    luckygurl17

Answer by luckygurl17 at 11:01 PM on Jun. 20, 2011