IF YOU WALK EVERYDAY AND YOUR IN YOUR LAST WEEKS HOW MUCH WOULD IT HELP??AM 38WEEKS

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It helps.
    Anonymous

• Do it if you can....it can't hurt anyway. Walking is good for you and if nothing else it will help you keep in shape for labor whenever it does come. As much as I was uncomfortable in the end of the pregnancy I could never quite get to the point where I wanted it to hurry up and end because I did dread the labor.....
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 9:33 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• It will only help if the baby is ready. But it can help with your energy for labor. There was a study done that if you walk your entire pregnancy, then you raise your chances of having labor of 45 minutes or so. But it won't change if you just started walking.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 9:33 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• it helps keep you strong for labor and when you are in labor continue to walk it will help things along
    angelbabies14

Answer by angelbabies14 at 9:48 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• It MAY help, but only if your body wants it to! It can't be bad for you, unless you do it too much and exhaust yourself before labor. I did that and wore myself out...and it did not help my baby drop, as he didn't do that until a few minutes before he came out!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 9:49 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• if your having it naturally, it would be very helpful
    Flordeliz20

Answer by Flordeliz20 at 10:14 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• All walking helps is strenghten your legs. It just depends on weather the baby is ready or not, for some people it helps. You might be "some people" so good luck!
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 10:16 PM on Dec. 12, 2008