Anyone elses kids driving them insane already?

I only have the 6 yr old this week and she is making me insane lol. Shes bored. Its raining. Its hot. Its this, its that. She wants the computer as soon as she sees her 17 yr old brother on it. She wants the TV as soon as he sits to watch it. I am like OH GEEZ LOL. Anyone else having fun getting into the summer groove? I know once school goes back Ill miss them all but right now the second week of vacation just starting I want to run away from home.

Asked by gemgem at 2:59 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in General Parenting

• LOL! I just posted a question like this one~the answer is YES. I wanna run away from home too! I have a 7 and 11 yr old they are sooo board. Thank goodness we have a few things to look foward to. My dd will be flying to Utah for three weeks and then at summer camp for a week but that is in another four weeks! Looks like I'll pay my dues!
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 3:06 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• ME TOO!!!! I am tired of the constant fighting with my two. They are 7 and 2 1/2. Someone is ALWAYS crying and yelling. I miss my dd when she is at school, but summer vacation makes me insane. We went on a small vacation, and due to the stress, I bit my nails way down and ate junk food the entire time. They are impossible to go anywhere with together. Separated, they are angels. And of course, she is bored constantly, and I am completely exhausted! Only 2 more months.....
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 3:06 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• My 2 and 3 year olds are soooooooooo tired and are refusing to nap....and I am pmsing. lol. So, yes they are irritating me a little today. If they DO nap sometime soon, we will take them to the park when they wake up just to get out of the house for a little bit.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 3:11 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I'm already having those days and there's still 3 days left of school. My 6 year old is either fighting with her 5 year old sister or her 15 year old uncle - my youngest brother is spending a few weeks here while my parents are in Ireland visiting their parents. Outside she is usually fighting with her sister, my 11 year old cousin, my 10 year old cousin or 5 year old cousin. Then there's the 10 year old girl who lives next door that my 6 year old all of a sudden decided she doesn't like her and isn't her friend and so shouldn't be allowed in the yard even though she still plays with my cousins in my yard.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 3:17 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• My kids are in school right now. It's just the 5yo and 11mo old at home like normal. Tomorrow is their last day. They get out at 12:30pm.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 4:46 PM on Jun. 20, 2011