Wow, sad stories on relationships today... post SOMETHING positive here=PLEASE

mondays must be everyone has a terrible relationship story day
pretty depressing
can we post (here) some good things about any relationship

here, i will start...

i am single, not dating anyone and therefore
no one is cheating on me, sexual abusing me, i have no MIL to b!tch about, and no man to make me feel worthless

what is your warm hearted relationship story today?

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 3:05 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• We are getting along lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:07 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• My husband of 39 years still enjoys our outings together, we share the good and the bad, and sex is still great!
    We are both in our 60's and last Sat, we enjoyed a sunrise as we walked 8 miles, followed by an awesome breakfast on one of the side cafe's on South Beach, life is good!

Answer by older at 3:08 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• My DH is still alive ... :) 14 years later that's happy right?? Otherwise lately I have nothing positive to add to this one lol!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:07 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I know, I was thinking the same thing! Plus, I know two couples that have broken up in the last week.
    DH and I are going through a really nice time right now, which is always good! There's always some ebb and flow in a marriage, and this is one of the good times!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:07 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• My dh is amazing. I mean he does put up with me.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 3:10 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Mine is the same as your's. My SO moved away and it's not as bad as I thought it would be adjusting to being alone again. It's called Freedom!

Answer by admckenzie at 3:07 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• We are making it through a difficult time together and it's making us stronger and closer each day.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 3:09 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Hmmm well my husband and I still act like newlyweds. I'm 100% happy in my marriage and with my hubby, he's adorable.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:10 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• My husband and I went through a really rough year.....but now that I've reopened my heart to our marriage and his love, things are going AMAZING! I've just realized he is who he is and I'm able to be secure with who I am as well. Life is so wonderful right now!
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 3:12 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• My boyfriend gave me a teddy bear for our son when i was pregnant. I still have the first rose he picked me in 9th grade. He treats me wonderfully and is respectful. He even opens doors.
    kit_manson

Answer by kit_manson at 3:20 PM on Jun. 20, 2011