28 weeks and no appetite. Is this normal?

I usually have a hefty appetite but for the past couple of days, I have not. Normal?

saysmom

Asked by saysmom at 3:13 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• yeah, baby is pressing on your stomach and there's less room for food in there. i'm only 19w and i'm not hungry hardly ever and i get uncomfortably full even when i eat just a little. i'm only 5 ft short though :P
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 3:16 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• just go with it, your body is going to be hungry most days. Just eat snacks and plently of water to keep yourself going.
    good luck to you.
    and as always if the no hunger continues for more than a week, give a call the doctor. just to be sure.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 3:16 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I'm 28 weeks too and there are days I have to force myself to eat.
    cricketdawn81

Answer by cricketdawn81 at 3:20 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• when i was prego i was the same way just eat lil snack take your vitamin and drink plenty of water but call the dr if it continues for more than a week good luck
    lillymom828

Answer by lillymom828 at 3:22 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Yep it is completely normal for your appetite to come and go, one of the joys of pregnancy.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 4:13 PM on Jun. 20, 2011