Fathers Day

What did everyone do?

cheekycherub

Asked by cheekycherub at 3:19 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Holidays

• We spent the day at the lake. We went swimming, had a picnic and spent the day enjoying our family.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:20 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I made dinner which is an event, I never cook on the weekends, and all my kids showed up, it was very nice....

Answer by older at 3:20 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Well, we were supposed to have a cookout, but we've postponed it til tomorrow. We shall see how that goes. Should be good. :) But I took my girls (2 and 3) to my friend's house for a little bit to make cards for their daddy while he had some quiet time. They were so proud of their cards, and so was he. Then they made him dessert for after dinner, dirt pudding. <3
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 3:21 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Spent it home... just me, dh and our grandson.... made one of dh's favorite meals...
    and then went out to the Diary Queen for ice cream... dh and I watched one of his
    favorite movies after putting our little man to bed and enjoyed a quiet evening together.
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 8:56 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Went to church and out for nice lunch. Went to my in laws and left mad without my dh. Didn't even get to see my own father. My mil always tries to control every holiday and ruins it for us all....
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 3:24 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Went on a boat ride, picnic and then the boys went off to play with their toys....bang bang. UHG! boyz and their toyz lol.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 3:26 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Sorry Angiebry!
    cheekycherub

Comment by cheekycherub (original poster) at 3:27 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• My dh worked during the day so I took the kids to the park to get pictures of them for dh/fil and then we took him and my fil out to dinner
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 8:31 AM on Jun. 21, 2011