Have you ever seen a famous person in real life...not in a concert?

Who?>

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 3:35 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I knew Sara Bareilles growing up. I've seen Billy Bob Thornton (chased him down the street in Manhattan! LOL), Martha Stewart, Natasha Henstridge (sp?), Peter Boyle, Kevin Anderson, Margaret Cho... I know I've seen others. Most of them were while visiting Manhattan when I lived back east. I saw one of the doctors from Dr. 90210 while jogging in Long Beach.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:46 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I salsa danced with Mario Lopez once!
    Gingerwheel

Answer by Gingerwheel at 3:47 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• we had the Hollywood Knights basketball team here on base at the begining of the month. I met Jesse Metcalf before my 4yr old had a meltdown, but Gilles Marini, Josh Henderson, Jeremy Sumpter, and like 4-5 other guys but those are all I remember at the top of my head.

my son and jesse metcalf

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:44 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• The ex-drummer for Rob Zombie lives in my town. I see him around town a lot...... He is an a$$hole.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 3:39 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Yes Martin Lawrence is actually my cousin godfather! I was little last time I seen him tho! I would LOVE to meet Jill scott! Oh yea I meet one of the.girls of flava of love when i was wrking at a drs. Office about 2 yrs ago....but idk if i would call her a celebrity
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 3:40 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Kristin Davis from Sex & the City. My parents were visiting from out of town and I spotted her checking in at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. She's even more gorgeous in person. On Sex and the City she's pretty - IRL, she's stunning. We also saw Penn of Penn & Teller at the restaurant we were booking our wedding reception in. Saw Harrison Ford in So Cal coming down out of the hills of Beverly Hills.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 3:41 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I work on the 20th Century Fox movie studio so yeah all the time. My favorite was when I was walking past the stage where they were filming "Mr and Mrs Smith" and Brad Pitt said hello to me.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 3:53 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I've seen Jessie Jackson in Chicago O'Hare. I also saw Greg Proops, from Who's Line is it Anyway, on a flight from Atlanta to LA.

And... I saw the original runaway bride, Jennifer Wilbanks at a restaurant in Atlanta.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 3:46 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• last year on dd's birthday we took her to American Girl and I saw Nia Vardalos (my big fat greek wedding) who had brought her daughter there. I just smiled at her and she smiled back. She looked so much prettier in person.

Cassie, where did you see all these celeberties?
    Ashoonik

Answer by Ashoonik at 3:47 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I also knew David Bentley from American Beauty growing up. He was our preacher's son. And watch out for two up and coming stars (starting out in small films right now) who I went to school with: Emily Baker and Coley Bailey.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 3:49 PM on Jun. 20, 2011