TTC after a MC

ok i have a daughter that will be 3 yrs old in Feb and I had a MC around her 2 bday and ever since I been un able to get pregnant, i thought i was a few weeks ago i took a HPT and came back negative than 3 days later i started bleeding real hard and cramping alot (not like me to cramp) what else can I do? I would like to have another child before my husband deploys next yr!

hayleesmommy06

Asked by hayleesmommy06 at 9:19 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I think the best thing to do is to relax and not worry about trying to get pregnant. Take your prenantals and be healthy as you can. When your body is ready you will conceive. You could also go to your ob and talk about getting on a very low dose of fertility. My friend had trouble conceiving and her ob gave her a low dose of fertility and she got preg. the first month. Hope this helps/
    motherwanting6

Answer by motherwanting6 at 10:54 PM on Dec. 12, 2008