Brown to Blonde

I have an appointment to go blonde tomorrow from dark brown. Anyone want to talk me out of it? I"m a bit nervous my hair will turn orange but I am going to a salon of high quality. Will they dye my eyebrows too? Share pics if you've taken this leap too!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I've done it and honestly I would never do it again. My hair did turn like a dirty/brassy blonde color and I went right back to dark brown the second I could get my hair dyed again without frying it.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 4:08 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• i hope they do ur eye brows too lol.. that wouldnt look good if they didnt. Why talk you out of it.. if you dont like it change it back. :). never know it might look good.. just never bleach your hair and dont let them bleach it...
    Anonymous

• i went from blond to dark brown :D I LOVE IT!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 4:11 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I did it, but I did it gradually. It didn't fry my hair that way and it gave me time (and everybody else) to get used to it. I do it starting in the spring, thru summer and then go back to dark for fall & winter.
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 4:13 PM on Jun. 20, 2011