IF I TELL MY DR THAT AM SO TIRED AND I CANT SLEEP OR DO NOTING,COULD SHE MAKE ME GO IN TO LABOR,AM 38WEEKS

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• she'd just probably tell you that's apart of pregnancy lol
    Anonymous

• Its part of the misery. It will be over soon. Might as well give your baby the time it needs in the womb.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:27 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• She shouldn't.....no one can sleep during those last few weeks...and without sleep everyone is tired....It is just part of pregnancy. Not a fun part, but part.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 9:28 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• you can ask him/her but you might not have that much sleep anyways when the baby comes out.
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 9:30 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Not likely. Due dates can be off by up to 2 weeks. Doctors don't like to induce until you are actually overdue. Lack of sleep doesn't go away when the baby is born... it actually gets worse!
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 9:32 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• She shouldn't induce you unless she determines you or the baby is in danger. Almost every pregnant woman is exhausted and annoyed by the end! You'll have less once baby is out, so I doubt she's going to hurry things up!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 9:42 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• no you only have a few weeks, its not fun take it from me i had my daughter at 42 weeks and she was 11 lbs
    angelbabies14

Answer by angelbabies14 at 9:47 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• u nvr know it all depends on ur doctor my doctor induced me at 38 weeks with my first and there was really no reason to i was swollen but not much and then with my 2nd i was scheduled to be induced and there was no reason to at that time and when i had my doc appt she striped my memebranes and i wnt n 2 labor i was 38 weeks that time 2 they were both women doctors i think they were jst more understanding than a man doc wud b
    Anonymous