Bachelorette Ideas?!

We are hoping that we are going have our wedding next year, and I wanted to look into some fun ideas for Bachelorette ideas, like getaways weekend or a week. What did you do with your girls or if you have been in one before. I was thinking one day of hiking outdoor/camping a night out, then a next one barhopping.. Throw in some awesome ideas! :)

breezymommie

Asked by breezymommie at 4:25 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• spa day, bowling, cook out at home with games, we went on a scavenger hunt at one party. Anything you enjoy doing with your friend makes for a good time!!
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 4:31 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• If you do it up in Vegas get a limo and go club hopping while partaking in a scavenger hunt. They take great care of bachelorette parties. Then spend the recovery day pool side and at a spa. You cannot go wrong. :)

love2snorkel70

Answer by love2snorkel70 at 4:36 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Vegas
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 4:32 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• PartyGals Party!!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 6:37 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I am not sure if you have this where you live, but my friends took me to a pole dancing class. It was so much fun!!!! Then we did a scavenger hunt while we did some bar hopping. I had to get a guy to give me his boxers and I had to get a guy to give me a lap dance haha!
    Gingerwheel

Answer by Gingerwheel at 7:00 PM on Jun. 20, 2011