Besides taking care of your baby and resting what did you do?

did you ever get bored on maternity leave? i honestly cant wait to go back to work 1 i dont like sitting at home 2 i need the money i have 4 weeks of leave left and thats 2 more weeks without checks because i only had enough pto for the whole maternity leave

goobersmom713

Asked by goobersmom713 at 4:26 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Never got bored there was always something to do, specially when I had 2 other ones running around.
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 4:27 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• i have 2 running around but to keep my oldest one on some what of a routine he goes to daycare 2 days a week and my df thinks that he has to have all the housework done in one night so i get pretty bored when my oldest isnt here
    goobersmom713

Comment by goobersmom713 (original poster) at 4:29 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• OMG.. my son was colic, fussy, crabby, constipated and never slept longer than 20 mintues the whole maternity leave. I was a mess...even going back after 2 months I was a mess
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:31 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Maybe start reading a good book, doing some crafts, puzzles, get an exercise routine going? Yoga? clean out some closets or something you haven't been able to get to in a while? Enjoy!
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 4:33 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I took mine somewhere almost every day. We'd load up and go to Target or the mall and just walk around if I didn't have anything else planned. I was out and about daily with my oldest by the time she was 2 or 3 weeks old, and out and about daily with my twins by the time they were 5 or 6 weeks old.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 5:20 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• tried to figure out how I could avoid going back to work lol
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 8:07 AM on Jun. 21, 2011