Iphone 3G

I have the Iphone 3G and just this morning it started acting weird. If I go to my apps like face book and Email it just keeps loading and loading and loading and will not pull up the page....ughhhhh Anybody know why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:02 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Technology

• I agree, try restarting. Is it connecting to 3G or to Wifi at all? Check your settings to make sure you didn't accidentally tell it not to.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 5:07 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Yeah try rebooting it.. Power it off then back on and if that doesn't work, go to settings and see if your wifi is set for on, turn it off if it is then you'll be getting the 3G signal instead, which is stronger than the wifi signal and also uses less battery power. I have to set mine in my window sometimes.. you might have to find the sweet spot in your house, ie: hunt around for best reception.
    Anonymous

• try rebooting it
    ilovemyboys84

Answer by ilovemyboys84 at 8:37 PM on Jul. 28, 2011