Sad and alone

It seems like whenever I have time for myself and the ambition to do something fun, no one wants to see me, not even my family. My sisters exclude me since I've had my son and my friends are all gone. I never have anyone to talk to when I'm down. It seems as if nothing will ever change. Please talk to me before I lose my head, literally.

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 9:24 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• you can talk to me about anything!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 9:27 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Change the way you think! The only person you really have is yourself. So learn to believe in yourself and your whole world will change. I know this sounds "corny" but its true. Good luck:)
    Anonymous

• have to agree with anon... other people cannot make you happy. Happiness is something that you have to do for you. You wake up every morning and either choose to have a good day and be happy or not...
    *s*
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 9:38 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I understand you completly. I was born and raised in Cali so when we had to transfer from CA to VA while hubby was in the Navy all I had was my son and husband. So I got on line a lot and actually made some really good, life long friends. Try finding a stroller fit club at a mall near you, or just take your little one to play at the mall play ground even if he is too small to play you'll meet other mommies and may even find yourself making play dates! Anyway, if you need a friend I would be more than happy to be hear for ya!
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 10:08 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Buck up little camper....we are all here for you day or night!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:08 AM on Dec. 13, 2008