Hello fellow moms to be can anyone tell me if the chinese lunar calender worked for them and if so i would like to know what i having...my bday is 5/5/77 and i concieved in may of this year...btw i know its for fun and am only 6weeks so I have a long ways to go :)

doingitagain77

Asked by doingitagain77 at 5:17 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• With Dd, the Chinese gender predictor said boy yet she came out a girl. I'm about 6 weeks along as well and it says girl this time so I'm assuming boy lol. All the other pregnancy myths like if you carry high or have a basketball shaped stomach or the heart rate lower than 140 bpm.... All said boy and she sure isnt! Not even a tomboy lol. They're all myths but it's fun guessing!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 5:37 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• If the year you give birth and your age are both even or both odd: girl. If one is even and one is odd: boy.

Ex: I'll be 28 in 2012, I will have a girl.
    I will be 29 in 2012, I will have a boy.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 5:27 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Uhmmm so going by this i will be 35 in 2012 so a boy..I can wait until the u/s. This is driving me crazy lol but thank you.
    doingitagain77

Comment by doingitagain77 (original poster) at 5:31 PM on Jun. 20, 2011