what turns you on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• Seeing my man babywear, and change cloth diapers.. *Drool* There's nothing sexier than that!
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 9:27 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• humor, wit and laughter...those do it for me hands down
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 9:36 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• laughter and playfulness. but also when he's rough and slams me against the wall holding my hands against the wall so he can do all the kissing and touching tht he wants but i'm contained in his hands going nuts because i can't contribute until he finally lets go... then it's on! ha ha
    Anonymous

• OMG I think I'm dating anonymous's man! I get into the same things with my SO. He's rough and playful and makes my heart pound just knowing he's coming in the door and it is Playtime! Woo Hoo!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:04 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Definately when he kisses me against the wall and holds my legs up and kissing down my neck, it gives me the shivers everytime. Or when he used to play football and seeing him in his football gear...soooooo sexy
    HollyRose

Answer by HollyRose at 10:33 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• My husband has this thing about pulling on my hair lol. I know it sounds funny but when he comes in from work, he kisses me with his hand on the back of my head and gently pulls my hair if that makes any since. I think its cute though that he has a hair fetish... to bad I just cut it all off lol! I got so tired of having long hair and he begged me not too but still did it.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 11:04 PM on Dec. 12, 2008