How would handle cuttin people out?

the first one is a guy i have known for close to 12 years(A). he is really full of himself and is very good at pinning people against each other. he is really subtle about that one would not realize it until its too late. the other guy(B) is his friend, we met thru guy (A). cause i was into photography guy (B) decided to take an interest and wanted to go somewhere and do pics. so we met in his town guy(A) felt left out so we invited him to join and it ended up being about them and i didnt get the opportunity to take the pics i wanted. but guy (A) did get some good ones of me. i was looking forward to gettin those pics but guy(B) said no cause they are in the same place as his. cause guy(B) had purchased a used camera he all the sudden became the expert. i been in photography for 6 years and im still learning. so i noticed that when i post pics on fb guy(B) makes an attempt to copy, example i went to a state park and did scenery pics, he goes out to a park and takes scene pics over edits then say his are better than mine..i take pics of a storm we had, stood on my front porch and took pics of lighning, few days later he post pics of lighning(when there hadnt been storm the night before and he claime they were from the night before) and tells guy(A) that i edited in the lightning. which i didnt...i dont use editing programs, well besides the cropping thing that came with my camera. i like RAW photos. im just tired of guy(B) making everything a competition and acting like he is a professional photographer when he had only been takin pics less than 3 months. not sayin im a professional cause im not, i learned on my own never went to school for it, its just my hobby. and sick of guy(A) doing this he said she siad bs between me and guy(B). cutting guy(B) wont be so bad cause i havent know him very long but i known guy (A) for many years and know that he will cause drama if i straight up say f**off...any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:21 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• I'd stop talking to both of them honestly. If you're looking to make something out of photography, like maybe start a business...they're only going to undermine you
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 9:38 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• If it were me, I would 1st approach it direct. Call a spade a speade and ask this guy what his deal is... What is he trying to accomplish by doing these things? If you say nothing and just ignore him, he will continue to think he can control you and or your actions. It sounds like they both have some growing up to do. I wouldn't give either of them too much power and just see it for what it is. They apparently have some things which come out sideways. I would confront this guy 1st. If you don't have any luck getting through then just unfriend him on FB. Good luck
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 5:46 PM on Jun. 20, 2011