Do you like the town where you live?

If you could afford to upgrade to a nicer place, would you stay in the general area?

jmpj8107

Asked by jmpj8107 at 5:28 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Were planning on buying a house. We already found the neighborhood and a couple houses we really like. I am staying in the same area though. We are in a rural southern area and I couldnt ask for better people, schools or just general things. I wouldnt raise my kids in a city if someone put a gun to my head.

Answer by gemgem at 5:29 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I like my town, but it's still too urban for me. I want to live out in the sticks with a 30 acre+ property. I'd still live close enough to be able to work in the city though and I will never leave the state.
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 5:30 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I'm pretty happy with our town and neighborhood. We did upgrade to a bigger house last year and moved a total of 7 blocks.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 5:34 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• i live in the ghetto... so nope dont like it lol. would be happy to move out of this town
    Anonymous

• I'd move into a more rural area, but otherwise I like it.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 5:44 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I love where I live, I have known my neighbors for at least 30 years, a great bunch of people, and my house is as upgraded as they come, the only thing that would make my house better would be the ocean as my back yard!

Answer by older at 5:51 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Yes. I moved away after I graduated, but always stayed the next few towns over. When I got pregnant w/my 1st, I moved back to my hometown because it is such a nice place to raise a family.
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 6:00 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I grew up in the City, moved to the Suburbs. Then my kids were to be bused OUT OF OUR SCHOOL DISTRICT, and the city kids IN, so we moved to the Country. I LOVE where I live it's quiet, 1/2 acre, horses, cows, neighbors not close. I would never move back out of the Country, but I would move and will move when I can out of my DEVELOPMENT.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 6:08 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• We live on the coast & I can't imagine living anywhere else. Even when we're broke, we're broke in paradise : )

805doll

Answer by 805doll at 6:22 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I live on a 50 acre farm in the sticks and love it, our town is soo proud of what we are!! Safe to raise the kiddos!! The only downfall of living out in the country is it takes us about 1/2 hr to get to a city, so if your traveling anywhere it takes a lot more time to get there for shopping or dr appointments or things like that, plus our vehicles always have more miles on them for driving. I wouldnt change it though!!
    Alicia10-2-08

Answer by Alicia10-2-08 at 6:37 PM on Jun. 20, 2011