CM after ovulation adult content

Why would cervical fluid still be creamy after ovulation? It is always 'sticky' or 'dry' for me post ovulation and up until AF begins.

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 5:35 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Im going through the same thing...I have the taking charge of your fertility book id I find a answer i'll post it
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 6:34 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• After ovulation, there is a second smaller surge of estrogen well into the luteal phase, which occasionally cause a day or two of wet cervical fluid. This often coincides with temporary drop in temperature. It is not a indication of returning fertility. So pregnancy avoiders need not be concerned......-Taking Charge of Your Fertility
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 6:42 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Thanks, suzzanna. This is day 6 post ovulation for me though so wondering why I STILL have this creamy cm?
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 9:46 PM on Jun. 20, 2011