Baby gender

I went for my 21 week ultrasound to find out baby's gender. Baby looked so beautiful but was so shy its little legs were squeezed together...so I don't know what the baby is yet. Anyone else have a super shy baby????

WMyLil_Star13

Asked by WMyLil_Star13 at 5:50 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• My ex best friends little one was stubborn. They tried 3 times, and she kept her legs up and hiding her girl parts. They did a 3d u/s at 34 weeks just to find out what she was having.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 5:52 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I did and I was glad. For my first I didn't want to find out but BF did. I was going to let him look as long as he didn't tell me, hinted to me, or tell anyone else. Turned out the baby didn't want to give it up. I'm soooooooooo glad because i didn't want anyone to know. It was a great surprise to find out the baby was a girl.
    M4LG5

Answer by M4LG5 at 5:52 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• i didnt find out till i was a couple weeks from being due because she was so shy!
    prettynpink343

Answer by prettynpink343 at 6:44 PM on Jun. 20, 2011