What should I do?

What would you do if you just had a deep deep deep gut feeling that leaving your baby was a bad mistake before it even happend? & the person who you were going to leave the baby with has no experience on raising a child. & that the girlfriend dosen't like you? Even if it's the father?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Don't leave your baby.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 5:59 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I agree- your baby is the most precious thing in the world, and you need to go with your gut on this. Find an alternative ASAP!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 6:09 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• well, I understand its hard, and if you have a feeling thats not right, then dont do it, but if the daddy wants to spend time with, you should let him, and work something out. you could maybe try for ten minutes first and see what happens, see how he can handle it. dont force yourseld to do anything if you feel thats not whats your baby needs.
    kokomaman

Answer by kokomaman at 6:33 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I don't want to keep her from him but I get this terrible gut feeling that's sooo bad it almost makes me wanna cry. & plus girlfriend his is rude, disrespectful, & doesn't like me.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:38 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I wouldn't. Tell him he can have supervised visits until she's a certain age.
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 7:49 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• SUPERVISED VISITS UNTIL YOU FEEL BETTER ABOUT IT!!!!!!! You are the mama! Never feel bad for protecting your baby.
    Gingerwheel

Answer by Gingerwheel at 9:31 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• follow your gut feeling i wont leave my youngest with her dad he does great with our oldest but someting about tori just drives he nuts if he wants to spend time with her if you two can get along long enough try and have him come over with out the girlfriend and see how that works
    luckygurl17

Answer by luckygurl17 at 11:28 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• i agree trust your gut. of course u want whats best for your child and if u feel its wrong then dont leave her there.
    price85

Answer by price85 at 11:31 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• always trust your gut
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 5:36 PM on Jun. 21, 2011