First birthday ideas

My little girl has her first b-day next month...I am very excited...I need some ideas...I am doing a ladybug/bumble bee theme...I am serving finger food...about 30 guest...what kind of activities could I do??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You could play pin the dots on the lady bug! You could also play "bumble bee tag"; like marco polo (one kid counts to 10 while the others disperse, then he/she has to keep their eyes closed while trying to find the bees who have to keep constantly buzzing while they move). You could also have different insect pieces cut out of paper and let the kids put together their own bugs (may be too crafty, depending on the kids ages). Message me if you want to bounce around a few more ideas.
    gwood

Answer by gwood at 10:55 PM on Dec. 12, 2008