My sister in law is a pain in our .......Update!!

ASS. My sister in law just finished high school and turned 18 in Jan. She does not have a job, she is picky about where she wants to work. My mother in law takes care of her, she got her a car, gives her money for gas. Sister in law no longers has the car because the repairs were more then the car was worth. Now no longer in school she doesn't work but is always getting mad at her mom "because she doesn't take care of her, and she doesn't know her." I asked her what is a mother suppose to know about her child thats she doesn't know already. She couldn't answer. She does this all the time, she goes on like everything should be handed to her. She always throws in my mother in law face that she did more for my husband then her and buh buh buh. And that her father does more for her and raised her. Thing is, her father does not take care of her because he is alway asking us for money. This shit is pissing me off. Just ten mins ago my mother in law called saying she needs to do somthing about her because now she is talking about burning down the apartment. Because mom won't talk to her and nor is she coming home, my mother in law is a cna, so she is just going to stay with people she is taking care of, for a week and will be back home on Monday and this girl is talking about burning down the house??!!! I feel like calling her and going off on her but there is no point because she is a brat. There is so much more stories about her, I could write a book about it. That girl took me thur hell when I was prego. I just try not to think about her because when my husband has something to say, or tell me about her it's not good news.

My husband just told me after I wrote this that my mother in law is going to tell her daughter either she can find a place live or the cops will help her get out! I will let you know how things turn out!

MsVanqueOsg

Asked by MsVanqueOsg at 6:04 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• Wow, she would be out on the street so fast if I was your MIL. Her attitude might change once she is responsible for her own survival. In the mean time your MIL should probably make sure she has good fire insurance ...
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 6:11 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• have you told her that she is a spoiled brat? I would let that be known to her....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:09 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I would call either the fire department or the police and tell them about the threats the child is making. She needs to be removed from the home.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 6:28 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I highly doubt she will really burn down the house. Where would she live if her house was burned down? She is just a bratty teenager saying things to get a rise out of people. That's still not cool though.
    Anonymous

• What a freakin brat!
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 7:43 PM on Jun. 20, 2011