I just found out the person upstairs toilet is dripping in my bath room vent.

The leak been going on for at least 2 weeks before they came to check out the problem. He came Thursday and said he would be back friday to fix the problem. He never showed up! On top of that. The carpet in my closet is soaked. He came to fix it 3 times but now its soaked again! I thought for sure they would work on the bathroom vent asap since it's very unsanitary. Nope! My husband works for the apartment complex and we get 600.00 off our rent and I thinks thats why they're not making it their priority to fix the problem. We called this morning no one showed up!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:23 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Ewwwww. I would be on the phone bugging who ever it is that does the work.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 6:24 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Sounds like it is time to go over the apartment complex's head. Call the city building inspector.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 6:52 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I would be calling the department of human welfare (whatever their official name is) and letting them know you are living in unsafe conditions thanks to you property manager. gross!!
    Anonymous

• if your husband works for them, they prolly are assuming it's up to HIM to take care of, and they will cover the costs..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 6:56 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• you need to call your local health dept and get them to come out and let them know how long you have been trying to get the problem fixed..thats is just nasty and discusting..maybe you should try and catch this stuff in a bucket and take it to the office or maintence and poor it on their floor? I would def get my point across and get it fixed
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 7:08 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• @xxhazeldovexx they said they were going to fix it they sent maintenance to look at it at thats just about all they did...look!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:16 PM on Jun. 20, 2011