Just to vent!!! I need someone to talk to...

Okay so I dont have many friends. Most of them stopped even talking to me after I had my son. My son is Now three and I still dont have time to go out and look for friends... So i keep the friends I have. Since I have been dating this one guy. My one friend started a whole bunch of shit. Telling him that I am out with guys and she tells me that He is messing around on me. About three weeks ago it started a hugh fight. we talked thru it and everything became fine again. Now last night we got into another fight. Over things my friend has said! He asked me to stop being friends with her. Because she had started a bunch of stuff. Not even small stuff. Saying that I cheated on him. How I am two young for him. I am 24 and he is 32. He said that if she keeps it up He doesnt think he can be with me because we are always fighting. That she tells him stuff before i get a chance too and that bothers both of us as well. When they were not talking everything was Perfect!!! we would lay there and talk. Kiss. Now he doesnt even touch me. I AM SO CONFUSED...the person I would talk to is the friend that would start trouble. So i am trying not to tell her what is bothering me. We both have asked her to stop because this is our relationship. HELP ME!!!

ljmommy1211

Asked by ljmommy1211 at 6:32 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• She is not your friend. Sounds like she is trying to get your man.
    ladybug0614

Answer by ladybug0614 at 6:38 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• You know what? I'm the first to try and see a friendship through, but she doesn't sound like a friend at all. I'd drop her. Regardless of what happens with you and your current boyfriend, you can rely on her to cause a lot of problems for you in the future.
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 6:41 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• If she was a real friend she wouldn't be doing any of these things. You'd be better off with no friends at all, than one like her.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 6:41 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• yep. she is not your friend if she does that to you.
    kokomaman

Answer by kokomaman at 6:41 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• well until you BOTH drop communication with the "friend" then things aren't going to stop..

one word of warning though.. a girl like that, is typically doing this for a reason... and that's to split you up. Either it's because she doesn't like him.. or because she does like him as more than a friend should.. whether he's been with her or not...
    she's NOT going to stop until you BOTH cut ties with her. And if you don't, then you might as well call it quits now.
    and be firm. Tell her not to call anymore, or text, HE has to tell her the same as well.. if you see her in person, tell her you don't want to talk and have him do the same.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 6:46 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• You fix your relationship by keeping your businees between the two of you only.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 6:48 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• i agree with ladybug that woman is toxic. she is like a tumor. cut her off immediately!!!!!!!   she needs to get a life and get a man. how pathetic.scissor

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 6:41 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• thats not a friend at all!!
    prettynpink343

Answer by prettynpink343 at 6:42 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• and for her being "right" about your ex.. that's probably because she had something to do with him being like that.. girls like that will do a lot to try to up you. Including sleeping with your bf's.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 6:48 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• True. I am willing to stop talking to her. But How would I fix my relationship now?? I have been trying to talk to him but He will not let me know how he is felling beside princess You know i really really really wanna be with you. Stop worrying. But that is easier said that done. When she did this to my ex she was right about everything she was saying!! So now i am trying not to believe her when it comes to him!!!
    ljmommy1211

Comment by ljmommy1211 (original poster) at 6:42 PM on Jun. 20, 2011