how can i get my husband to notice me more?

i feel like he never pays attention to me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• What do you do to get his attention??
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 9:31 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Learn about the subjects that interest him so that you can talk with him about them. Also, have a date night once every week or two where you two do something alone. It doesn't have to be the whole evening, even. Just a couple hours eating together and talking. Another suggestion is to develop a cheerful attitude so that he'll be happier around you.

Answer by Bmat at 9:33 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Spend less time with him and he will appreciate you more. Go out with your friends, go to the gym etc. When men have too much time with you they pay less attention. Read the book "The Rules" or "The Rules for Marriage" and you will be in high demand if you follow its advice.
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 9:37 PM on Dec. 12, 2008