Round 2 of the family drama

The beginning of the year you may remember me posting about my crazy family drama well things has gotten better but now trouble is brewing again. My nephew met this girl and had sex with her(just a sexual relationship) he then met a girl and got married. The first girl shows back and said that she was pregnant. Everyone dropped the wife like a hot potato because they were so sure that this baby was his. He and the wife split up and was talking about divorce(no one was speaking to me because I was talking to the wife). It was all a big mess. My nephew was sending this girl $1000 a month for the baby and the family invited her to family functions like she was the wife.Forgot to mention that nephew is in Iraq. The wife finally convince my nephew to get a DNA test, which he agreed to(during this time they was trying to mend their relationship). The test came back and the baby is not his. I thought everyone in the family has cut ties with this girl and the baby but my sister has not(she was the biggest troublemaker in this situation). My nephew went into a depression while in Iraq because of the baby situation(finding not that it wasn't his). With the help of his wife he got over it. I have noticed that my sister still have pictures of this baby up on her face book page. I asked her today why does she still have pictures up when she know that the baby is not our nephew and that my nephew does not need to see them while he is in Iraq9scared that it will set him back) She told me that they are her pictures and she is not taking them down and if he doesn't want to see them then he needs to stay off her page. WTF? This is leading me to think that she is still in contact with this girl. Before she left my house she asked me when was our nephew was leaving Iraq(coming home next week). I felt like she was fishing for information so I told her that I didn't know and I haven't talked to his wife lately. I feel like my sister and this girl is up to no good. Do you think I should warn my nephew wife(we have become real close since this happened)? Should I just leave it alone? My sister is a manipulative, lying bitch who would do anything to hurt someone. What should I do?

babygirl0782

Asked by babygirl0782 at 6:43 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• i would inform the wife that your sister is up to no good. especially if your sister is still in contact and has pics of a baby that isn't even part of your family. and no consideration of anyones' feelings.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 2:40 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Wow! What a bitch! id definatley talk to the wife for sure!
    prettynpink343

Answer by prettynpink343 at 6:49 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• That's really messed up. I would have to give a little forwarning considering what everyone has been through with this girl ONCE already. Sounds like the sister has a real friendship with this other girl(regardless of all circumstances) and is not going to give it up at all, which means the girl is STILL going to be mildly connected through the sister and always know a little of what is going on with your nephew. Maybe she will meet someone else and leave your nephew ALONE, so he can get on with his life and his wife! GL!!
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 7:00 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Wow that is really messed up!!! I would just step away not worth the darma!!
    ljmommy1211

Answer by ljmommy1211 at 7:06 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I hope he is suing the lying slut for the money he sent for her bastard child.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 7:09 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• On one hand, I can see where they might have been trying to do what was best for the child, and that if you form a bond with a child thinking the baby is your family, it would be very hard to just turn your back when a DNA test says otherwise.

However, I definitely think that she is still talking to the OW, and that you should tell his wife what is going on.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 7:19 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• i would inform them they are up to no good
    alw06tchs

Answer by alw06tchs at 5:23 PM on Jun. 23, 2011