Got my IUD taken out 4 weeks ago and still no period??

DH and I would like to ttc but i still dont have my period? I had my IUD in for 4 years and i guess i thought id get my period right away?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:46 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• it took me aobut a month and a half to get mine back but after that firsts one i got pregnant so i am going to wish you luck!!!!
    TaylorBaby

Answer by TaylorBaby at 6:53 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• you can probably start TTC before you start your period...it's just like any BC..once you go off of it, it takes your body time to regulate itself. Just go with it and see what happens. We never "tried" and I went off my BC in April and was pregnant by thanksgiving of that year :)
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 6:54 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• You don't have to wait for your period to return to TTC. They just like it when you do because it makes calculating your due date easier for THEM. We didn't wait, and we conceived right away!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 6:54 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• mine took almost 2 months to come back after the IUD was removed. I had had it in for 5 years.
    sheila1979

Answer by sheila1979 at 7:02 PM on Jun. 20, 2011