Ok i know this going to sound odd......

But DH and I have 2 kids and we are trying ttc and i really really would love to have twins. Lol anyway we could help this along?? Is there like an otc fertility pill or something??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:59 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Nope. But there are some things you can do to increase your chances.

http://www.justmommies.com/articles/natural-ways-to-conceive-twins.shtml
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 7:06 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Thanks i appreciate it. and i just wanted to be clear as to why lol. DH wants 2 more kids and im ready to be done after i get pregnant again lol. so lets just do it both at the same time lol.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:08 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I have heard the closer to a previous birth or a big weight loss you are, the more likely you are to conceive twins.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 7:09 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I think it is just chance. I don't know if you can increase your odds without using fertility meds.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 7:11 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I heard woman who used fertility meds are of course more likly and it runs in the family.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 8:01 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Older moms having their last baby, and very young moms having their first baby are more likely to have twins. My sister had twins for her last pregnancy, and twins do not run in our family. As I understand it, fraternal twins (don't necessarily look alike) can run in families, but identical twins is always just an accident of nature.

Good luck! I always thought I wanted twins, too. At 53, I think my chances are over :(
    LoreleiSieja

Answer by LoreleiSieja at 8:25 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• i always seem to get prego after a big weight lose but i dont have twins. So not sure that is true. Maybe go through ivf cuz then u can have more than one but then again u could have more then 2. Sorry if i couldnt help good luck
    BOOKER123ABC

Answer by BOOKER123ABC at 3:15 AM on Jun. 21, 2011