My 4 year old is too smart for her own good !

Today as we waited in the doctor office, I was reading her jokes in a kid's magazine... there was one that i read to her that went :

What kind of cow can't make milk ?

and so she said " duh, a boy cow" ...

lol which is funny because i didnt even think of that, the answer was a milkdud lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:01 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Oh that is soooooo adorable!!! smart girl!
    Gingerwheel

Answer by Gingerwheel at 7:02 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Very rational and smart!

Answer by older at 7:03 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• hahahaha That is so great!!! Thank you for the laugh!!!
    ljmommy1211

Answer by ljmommy1211 at 7:03 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• LMAO! She had the right answer!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 7:07 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• LOL yup kids are like that! My daughter did something similar the other day & asked her something & she answered & her answer made a lot of sense even though it wasnt the answer I was going to give her haha I stopped & went "well that makes more sense hm" hahahahahahaha
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 7:15 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• That's really cute!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 7:17 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• My 4 year old asks lot s of questions about marriage and why I lived tnere when he wae a baby. I am divorced as of March 1st. My xe has a nes girlfriend living in my old house. I can't belive he asks so many questions about it. Ugh.......................lol
    kdwiegandt

Answer by kdwiegandt at 7:31 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• hahah thats funny
    his88angel

Answer by his88angel at 7:34 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• LOL Tell me about it. I've got one that baffles me from when my 4 year old was 2!

We were walking home from the school bus (we walked the block or so outside the 1-mile radius to catch the bus). My son, then in Kindergarten, had asked if he could go to a friend's house. I said no because he had done something that got him in trouble at school. She looked at me (remember she was 2) and asked if SHE could go. I said no. She said: But I'm not in trouble. I had to struggle to come up with a reason why not. I think I said because the kid wasn't her friend.

My kids are going to outsmart me here in a couple of years. My son will be starting HiCap (challenge/gifted program) in the fall. My daughter is as smart or smarter than her brother at the same age.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 7:58 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• SWEET
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:21 PM on Jun. 20, 2011