Anyone else's birth control do this to their boobs? adult content

My boobs are HUGE since I've been taking this birth control pill. I'm on my second pill and in the last week or so they've just ballooned up! I got off my period last week and I took a test so definitely not pregnant but man. I have taken pills before and this never happened. I'm not complaining, I like them like this. So does hubby LOL

glam.fairy

Asked by glam.fairy at 7:18 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Health

• Not me. Mine are getting smaller and smaller by the day. :(
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 7:19 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• :(
    glam.fairy

Comment by glam.fairy (original poster) at 7:22 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• oops I meant to say second pack of pills, not my second pill.
    glam.fairy

Comment by glam.fairy (original poster) at 7:23 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• They are chock full of hormones, and I am sure you're not alone. They make me crazy...and I mean cuckoo for cocoa puffs. Sounds like they make your knockers grow out of control LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 7:34 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• thank god I've never had any mood swing craziness. I heard that happens to a lot of women.
    glam.fairy

Comment by glam.fairy (original poster) at 7:50 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• between the addition of hormones added to your system from the pills and the sideeffect of weight gain, yes it's possible.. (especially if you tend to gain weight in that area first, other women will sometimes experience weight gain in the belly, or butt, etc).
    with me personally.. no.. I had sooo many other complications from medication birth control that I no longer use it.. besides it's not effective.. I have two kids and had 4 miscarriages all while on BC.. it really doesn't work for me.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:30 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• i have implanon, nope it doesn't do this to me, share with us, what are you taking?
    im a size A, bigger boobs would be nice
    sunnysideup89

Answer by sunnysideup89 at 1:02 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Its a generic called Sronyx. I'll have to get on google and see what it's a generic for.
    glam.fairy

Comment by glam.fairy (original poster) at 7:56 PM on Jun. 21, 2011