What type of tattoo would you put on the tip of your shoulder, something small?

I had a small mole (beauty mark...lol) well I would get compliments was told it was sexy but it for some reason it raise a little so I went to the dermatologist and said he'd have to remove it :( to make sure it wasn't cancer. I am glad I did just to safe...but now I miss it (my beauty mark) now I am left with a small stupid scar :(
Thanks !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• a flower
    Mrs.Blessed_08

Answer by Mrs.Blessed_08 at 7:56 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I personally would not get a tattoo.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 7:57 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• This is what I have on my right shoulder ... he's about 3 x 3-inches ... 

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 7:57 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Do you have any other tattoos?

You should get something that means something to YOU. Design it yourself if you are artistic.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 7:59 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Aw thank you spiritedwitch that is so cute ;) and my scar is on MY right shoulder too only a little higher I do have a small butterfly on my upper left (close to the neck) back shoulder onlybc I love butterflies and it isn't too big. I like damselflies, dragonflies and ladybugs. But not sure if I want to go that route on my right tip shoulder. Thanks!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:13 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I would go with a simple small black inked something or favorite phrase. If I had to pick right this moment, it would be the date my father passed away and a sketch of something musical like a note, trumpet, or such... ( my father was an instrumental and vocal music teacher )
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 8:13 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• A ladybug would be cute.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 8:18 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Cool tat SpiritedWitch! Now if it were me, I would pick something that had special meaning to me.... like an Autism puzzle piece or Autism awareness ribbon (my oldest is on the spectrum). You could also look thru the tattoo artist's portfolio and if you find a design you like ask for that (that is what my sis did when she got her 'tramp stamp'), or if you are artistic maybe design your own.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:51 PM on Jun. 21, 2011