Raspberry tea to help everything along.....but what else?

Ok I am trying the Raspberry Tea, but what else should I try to help everything along?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:54 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• The best thing you can do for your preborn child, besides eat right, get enough sleep, and don't worry, is to walk. Walk every single day. Walk comfortably, don't push yourself like a marathon runner. Walk 2 - 3 miles daily. You will feel better later in the pregnancy, you will have an easier delivery, and you will recover faster from pregnancy. Also, you will be less prone to bouts of depression, which affect many mothers as the hormones fluctuate.

I read once about taking a lot of calcium during pregnancy. I followed the author's recommendation, and that baby was my only child to be born milk-allergic! So be careful what you try.

Now would be a great time to kick unhealthy habits. No smoking, of course. But give up soda, too. Soda adds sugar and caffeine, and leaches calcium from your bones. Limit chocolate, because of the caffeine. (No woman can give it up completely, can she?) Get plenty of sleep!
    LoreleiSieja

Answer by LoreleiSieja at 9:19 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• walking is not always good im restricted from waling
    aliciareichle

Answer by aliciareichle at 4:30 PM on Jun. 21, 2011