Virginity......................;) adult content

When did you lose it? (young or older "dont have to say age if you dont want to")

If you could've waited would you have? or would it be with a different person etc etc....

I lost my virginity very young I probably should've waited for my husband because of my beliefs but I dont regret it at all.........And yes I would've done it with a different person JACKASS! lol

KColeman90

Asked by KColeman90 at 7:56 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• 16 years old. I wish I would have been older.. but I really don't even think about it.. that was 14 years ago.. I really don't dwell on the past.
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 8:00 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I was 19, and it was with my now husband. Yes, I would have liked to have waited till our wedding night, but it happened.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 8:00 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I was 19 I lost my virginity to my husband (bf then). I don't regret it! I'm so proud of the fact that I have only slept with one man. (And I'm the only girl he has slept with as well :)
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 8:01 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• 14. I don't wish I waited. It was right for me and I believe in making your own choices. I was not pressured into it, and it was my idea. I've only been with one man and hope to be with him for the rest of my life. I don't think it's anyone else's business whether you're 14 or 34.
    kit_manson

Answer by kit_manson at 8:04 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I was 17 and it was a big MISTAKE ...I wished I waited for my husband instead. I met him 2 yrs later
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 8:05 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I was almost 19, the second night after we eloped. :/ Glad I waited, though. :)
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 8:06 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• wayy too young yes i woulda waited and i woulda lost it to the man im with now.. just because i think itd be something sweet for our relationship n he wouldnt have to be jealous about people ive been witgh
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 8:08 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I was 19, it was with my husband =)
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 8:09 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I was 19 - I wish I had waited.

Answer by missanc at 8:20 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I lost my virginity at 17. And I completely regret it! If I could go back, I would have def waited until I got with my husband.. Probably wouldn't have waited until marriage, but I until I knew he was the right one for me. The guy I lost it to was a complete ass!!
    peekaboo90

Answer by peekaboo90 at 9:04 PM on Jun. 20, 2011