How do you know that the preson you are with is right for you

ive been married now for about 4 years and we have 2 kids, and i love my husban i think, but i have been heard about his past and the thngs he did when he was younger and i really dont like it soo should his past effect the way i feel about him cause it is the past and people said that since he has been with me he has changed but i still feel uneasy when he gets aourd his family and start talking about the old days i know it shouldnt bother me soo much but it does why

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:00 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• it depends on what activities exactly that his past entails.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 8:04 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• people can change. If he doesn't seem that way now I wouldn't let it get to you. Do you have a relationship based on mutual trust, honesty, and respect?
    kit_manson

Answer by kit_manson at 8:07 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• We all have a past and you shouldn't hold it against him if he is a changed man. I can understand you not agreeing but anything else would seem unfair.
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 8:19 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• No, whats done is done,, and why are you listening to rumors about your husband?
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 8:45 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Go with it if it feels right and don't listen to what he used to do
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 8:00 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• you should have learned everything about your husband before you married him, but I agree with the others. The past is the past. Is he doing stuff now that makes you worry? I think you need to have a sit down talk with your spouse. Good Luck.
    angellove29115

Answer by angellove29115 at 12:23 PM on Jun. 21, 2011