Wht kinda exercised do you do at home to tone your body and how does it work?

Rachelxbby

Asked by Rachelxbby at 8:01 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I box and lift weights run swim and bike and on off days i walk for four miles
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:41 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• my own body for resistance
    push-ups; also push-ups with hands one high, one low, switch, close together, feet high.
    sit-ups, crunches, start up and slowly go down. stop half way down and twist to touch hands side to side
    lay on floor and lift legs, lift up and down
    lunges
    wall sits
    lay on floor on belly and lift head, legs and arms

it all works better when I have some way to be accountable. a work out partner, or an instructor who I pay to keep me showing up and doing it.

Good Luck.
    zfarms

Answer by zfarms at 8:47 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I use my Wii Fit. I haven't worked out in about 6 weeks. I had a knee injury that lasted for 4 weeks and a cold that lasted for 2 more. I will be getting back on the ball tomorrow.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:40 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I do yoga. I find it the most enjoyable and stress-relieving form of exercise that I can do. My kids also like doing yoga with me, which makes it a great family activity. It also requires no expense (a yoga mat is easily purchased for less than $40 and lasts forever), no special shoes or clothes, and can be done year-round, regardless of the weather. I can make it more or less challenging depending on how I feel that day.
    klickitykat

Answer by klickitykat at 11:46 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I've done Insanity, lost 14 pounds and 29 inches.....now I'm just starting ChaLEAN Extreme. The workout says you can lose up to 60% of your body fat, I'm 2 days in with this & so far I love this workout. PM me if you want details!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 6:48 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• what is the ChaLEAN Extreme & how do you do it? Is it a workout video you do?
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 6:46 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I do Zumba but I need to do it more often.
    1sexymother

Answer by 1sexymother at 1:37 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I've done Slim n 6 and really WORKS(pretty fast too) as long as you stick with it. I dropped 12lbs in just 3-4 weeks, I was happy with that. BUT... I gained my weight back (15lbs) over the winter(cooking & baking alot) and even though I've ordered and received 6 Week Body Makeover, I haven't started it yet, but I'm excited to. :-)
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 1:45 PM on Jun. 22, 2011