Have you ever been to jail?

I was just watching Life in the American Jail and just curious of others stories and experiences in jail! What got you there and how awful was it?

CassiRae3

Asked by CassiRae3 at 8:06 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes, but just to serve lunch. It was peanut butter day and they were all SUPER excited! =) Haha.

My friend spent a night in there for a DUI. Her stories were HILARIOUS, but you really have to know her to appreciate them. Hahaha!
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 8:08 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Nope I have not.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 8:08 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I've never been...For me, the idea of having to poop in front of a cellmate or other stranger is enough of a deterrent for me! LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:08 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I have not been there as an inmate, but far too often as visitor. Gotta luv my family. It is a horible place to be, even as a visitor.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 8:09 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• nope
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 8:10 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• No and I am trying to keep it that way. I enjoy my freedom and privacy way too much.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:12 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• once for 18 hours after a fight, i had my own cell and the girl across the hall from me was yelling funny shit the whole time. i won;t be repeating that though
    sophistcatdfury

Answer by sophistcatdfury at 8:18 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• When I was a kid a new county jail was built in our city and they had an open house where the public could go in and take a tour LOL. I even ran into my bff there haha. But I've never been in jail as an inmate.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 8:27 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Nope. Never been and don't plan to go any time soon! :D
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 8:30 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Yes i was in jail for three days, IT was the worst thing i could say i have excperincedthey left me down in the holding cell for three days, And its not how a human being should be treated they throw you in a room with a cement slab to sleep on if you are lucky other wise you sleep on the floor , Cement floor they give you no matt no blanket and they throw you in a stale sanwich for lunch and dinner but at least you get a carboard box of cereal with milk for breakfest and a orange or apple they have the bathrooms rite out in the open guards and maloe prisoner5s can see everything if you are lucky you might find someone with a jacket to hold up so the whole jail can`t see you.....its down rite inhuman and someone should report those animals....if i was you i would stay out of jail its been almost 13yrs and i don`t intend on letting them treat my like some kind of animal...Noone should haft to go threw that...

mommysangel543

Answer by mommysangel543 at 8:58 PM on Jun. 20, 2011