My old guy teacher has a CRUSH on me!

OMG Im out of school now (19 yrs old) but omg and since I showed no interest in him he moved on to my best friend (it was 6 of us girls who all are bfs who had his guy class together and he would always flirt but he never tried anything but now were all grown he tried to pull it) Lol I laughing at it now im married with a baby he can push on........lol

HBU has anything like this happened to you?

KColeman90

Asked by KColeman90 at 8:08 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• No never happened to me
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 8:17 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• When i was 18 and a senior,my Sociology teacher had a crush on me. Well....I had one on him too. He would have been REALLY robbing the cradle,he was 50........but hot!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:10 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Well it wasn't a teacher it was actually the Janitor from my Elementary School!!!! this man saw me grow up & was always nice to me & my friends he even lives close to my parents house so when I was 19 (now I'm 25) he saw me jogging & he stopped to say hi & asked me for my number & if I wanted to go on a date with him, I was so grossed out I said "NO WAY" & kept jogging, now when I see him around I don't even look at him YUCK! lol.
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 9:14 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• No thank goodness
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 7:57 AM on Jun. 21, 2011