What do yu give a 2yr old wit a tummy ache??

she ate ramen noodles thn said her tummy hurt. What do i give her??

R0ddyzRide0rDi3

Asked by R0ddyzRide0rDi3 at 8:13 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I would just sit her on the potty (if she's trained). I wouldn't give her anything.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 8:16 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• you could try some grape juice or some sprite. but i doubt much will help it. just let it pass.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:42 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• she may have just eaten too fast. Maybe give her some sparkling water (the bubbles may help settle her stomach, or just let her relax on the couch to digest for a bit. If it's still bothering her after a half hour, maybe give her a tums but I wouldn't give anything else.
    MamaStuart

Answer by MamaStuart at 8:47 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I'll let mine sip on a little ginger ale, and it works.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 8:48 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• 7up, baby gas drops, if old enough can give me those kids tums and I give them to girls and they work great, peppermint might help. I just checked my bottle of kids tums and can use for a two year old.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 8:55 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• actually it's ginger ale that's suppose to be better..
    but water is really the best thing.. try to stay away from dairy because that may upset it further..
    watch out for hives in case it develops into an allergic reaction.. and fever to make sure it's not a bug (if fever develops, a little tylenol is fine to give to them).
    At this late in the day I would just try to give her water, and sooth her.. keep an eye out for other symptoms, and hopefully in the morning she'll be fine..
    so water or juice is prolly your best bet for now.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:04 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• thnx everyone but i thnk it wuz jus gas, i jus layed her in ma lap & bent her legs toward her stomach & she jus kept passin gas lolz but she is better now she ate cereal right after she felt better
    R0ddyzRide0rDi3

Comment by R0ddyzRide0rDi3 (original poster) at 11:53 PM on Jun. 20, 2011