I was wanting to know what is going on. I am six days late for my period??

I am six days late for my period. i have been feeling nausiated, seem to get head aches, excess saliva off and on and cramping on and off and nothing. how long should i wait before going to a free clinic to test for pregnancy?

1hotmoma1986dt

Asked by 1hotmoma1986dt at 8:17 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• You can go now! If its negative wait a week and take one again.
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 8:21 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• U can test now.. u can also to go to the clinic now..
    Anonymous

• There are many reasons for a late period. Stress, weight loss, and illness are some that come to mind right off the bat. Nausea, of course, might intimate pregnancy, but not the cramping. You don't have to wait any longer, if you'd like to go in for the test now. I think most pregnancy tests can tell if you are pregnant the first day of a missed period. Good luck!

Lorelei
    LoreleiSieja

Answer by LoreleiSieja at 8:22 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Just go and buy a test tonight,, your far enough late that it will tell, and please don't tell my your trying to conceive, and have to wait for the free clinic!! If so,,, you have way bigger issues!
    Anonymous

• after your late there isn't much of a reason to wait to get tested for pregnancy..
    although just because you miss your period doesn't mean you are pregnant.. those are symptoms of a LOT of things..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:00 PM on Jun. 20, 2011