Silly hair insecurity

I have been natural for about 6 months now and love it. I finally had some cash and got a wig and love it (too). I am nervouse wearing it to class cause I have been talaking so mcu bout natural hair and I am even doing a research porject on natural hair discrimination...so now I feel weird going into class with a big curly wig on. lol I look good in it but feel I might get some weird looks cause it it.

Also I worry someone might think cause we got our refunds that is the reason I look so good now. lol I know why should I care but some reason I do.

To answer thr questions below***there is nothing wrong with my hair I just wanted to buy a wig. I love wigs and weaves and it is fun to switch up my look. The hair I bought is fake even if it was real it doesnt matter to the story. Again I bought it because I was just in the mood and I usually always switch up my hair style. I went from blonde back to my natural hir color then to no chemical (natural) and short to now this big fluffy curly wig. I just know people I see are going to be like "why did you chnge your hair" "your not natural anymore" stuff along those lines. IDK*****

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 8:41 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Hmmm... I feel like I'm missing a bunch of background information here. Haha. What is your natural hair? And why the wig? For fun? Because you are lacking natural hair? I guess I don't know what to say other than, "Who cares what they think" but I don't know if that statement is appropriate without the other info. :)
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 8:44 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I say rock what you got whether it's real or fake! lol Wigs are good for giving you a great hairstyle that's already done without having to do 99% of the work! :)
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 8:44 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I think she is talking about natural hair wigs???

Answer by louise2 at 8:48 PM on Jun. 20, 2011