Making so much progress!

He turned 2 two weeks ago, he moved to the big boy bed without any problem, AND he's taking to potty training without a hitch. I'm so happy! I was expecting a fight with the bed but he never got up once and he's picking up on potty training so fast. So proud of my big boy! :)

MamaStuart

Asked by MamaStuart at 8:42 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• That is really great of him to be doing this on his own. Would you believe it if I told you I have a neighbor across the street from me who has a 6 year old still in pullups? She can't even register her for kindergarten until the child is trained.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 8:44 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• She use to come over and play with my 5 year old, but she smelled so bad that flies and knats were all over her. I had to send her home. I'm not joking guys, this is so true.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 8:46 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I don't deal with the family anymore because the mom was literally trying to put this girl on me 24/7. I asked her a couple of months ago why is it so hard for the child to go to the potty. Her reply? "I don't know, she just won't go." Sad!
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 8:47 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Oh, she had another baby 3 months ago too.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 8:48 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• That's awesome!! congrats!! I know my son will doing the transitions on those things this fall, Wish me luck!!
    and happy successful times for you and your son!!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 12:49 PM on Jun. 21, 2011