What type of candles or scented oils are you using?

I'm thinking about buying a scentsy, but I wanted to see what everyone is using for their homes before I decide. I want something that puts out a lot of fragrance.

MOMof3_28

Asked by MOMof3_28 at 9:31 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I use ForEverybody candles- mostly because my husband gets them for free. To be honest with you, I don't think Scentsy puts out a ton of fragrance- I've used it with a mug warmer and it works a lot better that way. Some scents put out more than others. Their warmers are safer though than using the mug warmers, but if you put them where your kids cant get to them, you should be okay. And I have used the WalMart waxes and I think they are just as good as Scentsy.
    lauralivivy

Answer by lauralivivy at 12:13 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Mia Bella's scented candles. They also have melts. They put out a lot of fragrance.I really like them. If you're interested let me know...I sell them.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 9:35 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I use scentsy and love it. They put out a lot of fragrance and I really enjoy them.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:41 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Scentsy! Always! No soot, no flame, and as safe as a nightlight!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 10:40 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• None at the moment.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 11:23 PM on Jun. 20, 2011