Big Belly!

So I looked down at my belly from the side..and was shocked!! Im due Sept 10th buy my bump is way big! Im a big girl so I didnt think I would get much bigger..Ive only gained like 10 lbs my whole pregnancy but my stomach is really stretched out..I didnt really realize until just yesterday..lol! So I was just wondering how much weight the plus size mommas gained while they were pregnant?

Heather021287

Asked by Heather021287 at 9:45 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I gained about 20 lbs for my fourth. Usually right around there for all of my little ones.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:48 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• ive gained alot like 22lbs and im 23wks today . I have a B shaped belly hoping it will turn into one big belly soon
    mrsejaney

Answer by mrsejaney at 12:02 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Well, you should gain how much your doctor says. If you're bmi is over 30, then it's less then 15Lbs. If your bmi is from 25-29, then you should gain 15-25lbs. Not sure what you mean by plus sized. I'm technically overweight for my height by a smidgen, so my doc told me to keep my weight gain below 25lbs. I'm 25 weeks and have gained 10lbs, but in all honesty, I lost 10lbs during morning sickness, and if you count that I've gained 20 lol, luckily they don't count that. :P
    Flippindadaisie

Answer by Flippindadaisie at 2:46 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I gained about a total of 40lbs....insane... and it mostly happened early on to mid way then I stopped gaining.
    mitchellb

Answer by mitchellb at 12:06 PM on Jun. 21, 2011