How can fathers treat their fam like crap???

ignores me all day everyday. didnt come for mothers day was sorry but then didnt even want to see us for fathers day not even his daughter ..

yosemily

Asked by yosemily at 9:46 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• why have him around?
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 9:49 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• WOULD I BE WRONG TO KEEP GIVING THIS GUY CHANCES AFTER HE HAS DONE EVERYTHING IN THE BOOK TO ME . IVING HIM CHANCES ONLY FOR THE SIMPLE FACT OF OUR DAUGHTER .
    yosemily

Comment by yosemily (original poster) at 9:51 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I would cut him loose. You are letting yourself be abused. You deserve better and think of the example you are setting for your daughter...
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 9:55 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Yes, I feel it's wrong, if the two of you aren't happy, your daughter will know it! I don't know how old she is but the older she gets she will see the unhappiness between you two . Parents don't do kids any favor by staying together if your miserable! They would rather have 2 parents separate and happy!

anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 9:56 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• wow i thought my situation was bad living with him and ignoring us and all i did for ds. if ds was really lucky hubby would send 5to 10 min. with him. i don't really know what to tell you other than i know a little bit of what you are going threw. i love you and you are beautiful woman and deserve better treatment!

Liveatmo

Answer by Liveatmo at 9:56 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• men are pigs- ok most men
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 9:57 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• group hugYou dont deserve that and you dont have to live that way ,there is a way out so try to pull yourself together you:ll need your strength.

Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 12:52 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• she dont need a man in an out of her life she needs stable people who want to spend time with her an teacher her an watch her grow.
    BOOKER123ABC

Answer by BOOKER123ABC at 3:25 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Cut him off stop trying he dosnt seem to care so y waste your energy
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 7:52 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• my husband does the same thing yells and screams at me and the boys all the time but then if I say anything he tells me where to go and get the hell out of his life and everything
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 4:46 PM on Jun. 22, 2011