I cant find pretty full figured bras.

I wear a DD bra. I usually buy the Balconnette bras at Lane Bryant because thats the only place I find that will fit me. Can anyone tell me where else I can buy pretty Full figured bras for under $40.00?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• wallmart had some today
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 9:55 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Have you tried Avenue??
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 9:56 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I used to wear a 40DDD until I realized that I was sized wrong.  the back was always riding up, the straps never stayed up, my boobs felt like they were always falling out the bottom.  I now wear a 36G.

I get them from http://www.bravissimo.com/ and http://www.figleaves.com/   they are a little more than what you want @$50...but my first one I bought from bravissimo has lasted going on 3 years.  So well worth the money and it fits like new.

Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:58 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• JC penny. Have you tried these stores online? They have a very variety of stuff. If I can find some cute bras for 40H then I know you can! lol
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 9:58 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Ross if you have one in your area
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 10:00 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• www.venus.com
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:00 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Maidenform, which are usually sold at outlet malls have a good selection of bras. I only wear one kind now that I have found one to fit me and they run around $22. They are functional and nice to look at and they minimize which works well for me.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:01 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I know SOME of them are trashy, but I've bought some BEAUTIFUL bras at Fredericks of Hollywood, they fit great, and they're quality. Except for the ones with built-in NON-removeable padding. Those are horrible, and who needs it in a DD? I also really like their convertible bras - once the ridiculously huge foams flotation devices are taken out. Haha.
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 10:01 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I asked this same question on here about a year ago and the advice I got was to go to Walmart! I would have never thought to look there! I found a really pretty one for under $10 and have been getting my bras there since.
    Anonymous

• Fashion Bug.. they have beautiful full figured bras. If you don't have one in your area, they do have an online store. Sign up for their email list and you'll get coupons sent to you all the time.. usually for $10 off a $25 purchase.

Ebay.. not everyone likes shopping on an auction site, but I have found many fantastic deals for myself. I bought several bras on Ebay last year, in a 36DDD, all brand new. Some fit better than others, and that is a chance you have to take when buying there, but, usually if you message the seller and ask if they would accept a return if it doesn't fit, they usually will provided you leave the tags attached(if there are any) and you pay the return shipping.

Kohls.. they have a pretty good selection of full figured bras, and they're always running great sales too. Again, if you don't have one locally, they do have an online store.

Hope this helps:)
    js9798

Answer by js9798 at 10:04 PM on Jun. 20, 2011